Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Here, There & Everywhere

July twenty fifth, two thousand and twelve. 
That just sounds scary thinking about it. We're over halfway through the year of 2012!

Anyways, for today's post I just want to talk about my day. . . maybe mope a little bit. Possibly a rant here or there . . . (OR EVERYWHERE!) But, for the most part, this will just be me talking about a day in the life of Shannon

I stained some more of our fence in the backyard, oh my gosh. I swear I'm going to throw a paintbrush at somebody's head if I EVER have to paint AGAIN. I used about 1/2 gallon (the rest of the stain that was in the can) then called it quits & went inside for some water & a nice shower & relaxation.  . . which turned into me changing RAW picture files into JPG files (don't you dare ask.) I have close to 800 pictures left to turn in JPG files before I can start editing. ohmygosh, I might punch someone in the face. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE taking pictures and editing them and such, but to change the file type, it's so tedious and obnoxious and just a waste of time altogether. Oh, well. 'Tis life. 

I also had to tell someone something I didn't want to today. I had to actually tell someone how I felt and why, it was so difficult, way more than it should have been. I still, to this very moment, feel like a horrible person. . . But there's one thing I DO know. I did the right thing, and doing the right thing is so much better than doing what feels good and then ultimately hurting yourself or someone else in the end. 

The day ended at my lovely sister's house watching her five adorable children - who like to scream. . . A LOT. 


All in all, today was a fabulous day & I'm thankful I was given the opportunity to be apart of today. 
Until next time, 
xoxo
Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment