Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Live. Big. Adventure.

So, today I was thinking and I actually had a lot of good thoughts. Weird, right? HAH. Just kidding.
But, I was writing in my actual journal earlier this evening and I thought you might enjoy seeing what I wrote.
So, I'm thinking you can read the above. . . And yes, it just restates the name of my blog. But, it was just going through my mind all day today. I've had a lot on my mind, and I feel like. . . not very many people really take the time to listen what I have to say. Yeah, I know I talk a lot, but if you'd actually listen, maybe you'd get something out of it. Sometimes I just need someone to talk to, because sometimes I have something to say. 

Now this is just a journal page, and it started out as me writing a song but then I just started writing and I couldn't stop until the final word 'adventure' hit me. So, here's what I wrote.

Trust me, you'll see I've got my head held high. 
I know what I want and where I'm going to stay.
Believe me, this isn't going to be easy but I can't keep waiting to LIVE 
It's time for be to go, to fly, to leap.
I have dreams, why can't you see? I'm going to do BIG things, and they don't include this.
Let me go, I might surprise you.
No matter what what, I'm going to enjoy this and create an 

ADVENTURE

To be honest, I really don't have a clue as to what I wrote there. I know it doesn't make any sense. . . right now. But, I think that God put that in me to write. I get that sometimes, where I'll be writing then all of the sudden I'll have written a whole page, and be like what in the world?! I don't remember writing this at ALL. Whatever it means, if it's meant for one you, my readers, I hope that it finds you in good hands. Because I KNOW that God has a plan for me, as well as for you. You just need to believe that He's big enough for anything and EVERYTHING you throw at Him. 


Much love,
xoxo
Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment