Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quirky

Why, hello! Today's blog is going to be a tad bit different. I'm going to tell you & show you bits and pieces about me. So, sit back & relax as you read this (and look at awesome pictures!)

This creature. . . would be me, wearing my nerdy glasses that I <3. 
I am using a Nikon D5000 for this picture. 
I have my own photography business! 
Shyne On Photography - check iiiiiit. 
Anyways, I'm Shannon.
I over thing everything
I over analyze everything
I'm a little bit OCD . . . about everything.
I write too much
I talk too much
I smile too much
I love too much.
I just do a lot of good things... too much. HA! 
I'm obsessed with photography & music & I have a passion to be a teacher.
 Oh yeah, this is me making a strange face. . . I do that a lot. It's one of my many quirks. 
I am definitely obsessed with flower prints & lace. 
I have a problem, and I'm admitting it now. 
I also love looking like a little child, so I have an overabundance of flower & bow headbands as well as LOTS of pearls. You see. . . I'm not much of a jewelry fan, but pearls. They just, get me. 
And then there's Twilight Woods. Oh my GOSH. I'm pretty much in love. 
Bath & Body Works had a sale on this stuff for $3.99 a bottle after I'd been using it for over a year. . . I bough 4 bottles at once. Yeah, I have a problem. 


Okay, so we're past getting to know me as a person on the outside . . . sort of. So here's the inside of me. 
I LOVE pens. Colored pens, to be exact. Except for bright blue, they annoy me. 
Anyways, I bought this pack a while back and I love it! 
Whenever I take notes, I make it a point to use every color once. 

I'm also preeeeetty sure i have an unhealthy pencil obsession. I don't know why, I just have this keen desire to always have more pencils.
These are my journals, since last august. 
I write. . . a LOT. 
Lastly, I ADORE music. I play piano, guitar, violin & I sing. 
It's beautiful, happy and soothing for me. 

Well, that's me. I'm a pretty open book. I'm quiet until you know me, I love starbucks, I have an unealthy addiction. I fall asleep on a regular basis at inconvenient times. I love kids & most important. . .
I'm going to make a difference here.

Much love, 
xoxo
Shannon  





No comments:

Post a Comment