Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Thousand Things

I have one thousand things running through my head right now, and I can't get the thoughts to slow down long enough for me to organize a complete sentence about my thoughts. It's weird. I have so much to say, but not enough to say at the same time.

I'm exhausted, that's one thing I know for sure - that's possibly why my brain isn't cooperating with me in this present time. I just finished writing out a few Bible verses, that I love a lot. (Romans 8:1 & Luke 2:17-21) Tomorrow I hope to have a productive day. My areas of attack are as follows:

Clean/organize(re-organize) my room
Interview with the college of Education Department Chair to possibly start my Pre-Block classes (AH!)
Work
Spend time with a good friend
Babysit
Finish reading my book The Help
Organize some more
SLEEP. LOTS OF SLEEP.


Uhm, yeah. So, my brain is not functioning so I can't think of something actually important to say tonight. (lovely, right?) So, I'm going to say goodnight, have a wonderful evening/morning/day/afternoon/life/year/week/vacation. . . you get the point.

much love!
xoxo,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment