Sunday, August 26, 2012

Patience Is a Virtue

Patience. 
Patience is a difficult, semi annoying word. 
I am patient in some areas of life, but in most areas I am the most impatient person you have ever met. 
I just want to do it, and get it done and over with and out of the way. 
If something isn't going as planned, I get annoyed and extremely impatient. 

I'm really trying to work on this particular Fruit of the Spirit, because it's definitely something I lack and could use a truckload more of. 

So why not, the next time you're impatient about something, or with someone just walk away. Take a deep breath and calm down. I bet that the problem isn't anything too big, and that our God is a million times bigger than your frustration! 

That's all for tonight, 
much love, 
xoxo,
Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment