Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scared.

Love.
That's a strong word.
It kind of scares me to be honest.
Its meaning lies deep inside your heart, and no one can pry it out but yourself- even then it can be a difficulty.

I was having a conversation with a friend earlier today and she was telling me about a past relationship, one that although had burnt out, kept coming up and rekindling it's fire. She explained it as though even though she thought she would be better of without him, she ultimately knew that he was the perfect guy, the only guy for her.

This brought to mind my 'issues with dating'. And it just confirmed in me, that although I know what I want and I think I know what's good for me, I'm ultimately scared. Scared that the plan I have for my future won't work out, that everything will fall apart, that maybe I have to give up my wants to go after His desires.

Hmm,
I'm not sure why I just wrote this. But I hope it blesses you!
Much love!
Xoxo
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment